Reward Privacy & Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms") carefully. By downloading, accessing or using the mobile applications, websites or other products or services (collectively, the "Services") of Points and our affiliates ("we" or "us"), you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Services.
We may change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. Your continued use of the Services will confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms. We encourage you to frequently review the Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Services. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop using the Services and delete your Points account.
Who can use Points
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In addition, you affirm that you have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services and do not have more than one Points account.
We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity. We may, without notice and in our sole discretion, terminate your right to use the Services, or any portion of thereof, and block or prevent your future access to and use of the Services or any portion thereof.
Unless otherwise stated, all materials contained on or within the Services, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, code, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials (collectively, "Points Content"), as well as their selection and arrangement, are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and/or other intellectual property laws, and unauthorized use of Points Content may violate such laws and these Terms. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, Points does not grant any express or implied rights to use Points Content. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, display, reverse engineer, sell, or participate in any sale of, rent, lease, loan, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, Points Content, the Services or any related software, except as expressly stated in these Terms.
You are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Services and Points Content. This license is revocable at any time.
Payments for your use of the Service are calculated on a per account basis. Each account that utilizes a paid (non-free) plan, will incur monthly charges. These monthly charges can be billed to the credit card on file for your account (a process known as “Account Billing”). In either case, you understand and agree that you, as the Points Business account holder, are ultimately responsible for payment for your account.
- If you sign up for a paid (non-free) account, you will be billed monthly starting on the day you have subscribed to a paid plan.
- The Service is billed on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only any federal, provincial or state income taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your Account. Points does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All prices listed on the website are in American Dollars (USD) unless otherwise stated.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by emailing us.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid-up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Points , in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Points service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. Points reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If, at any time, the billing obligations of any Points service are not met, Points will have the right to disable the website in its entirety.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Points reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to our website, and my email notice.
- Points shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, WHILE POINTS ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS OR IMPERFECTIONS.
By agreeing to these Terms you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Points , our managing members, shareholders, employees, affiliates, licensors and suppliers (the "Points Parties") from and against any and all complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to (a) your use of the Services; (b) any User Content you post, upload, use, distribute, store or otherwise transmit through the Services; (c) your violation of these Terms; or (d) your violation of the rights of another.
2) Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Points or the Points Parties be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages that result from (a) the use of, or inability to use, the Services; (b) the provision of the Services or any materials available therein; or (c) the conduct of other users of the Services, even if Points has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Services. Your only remedy against Points for dissatisfaction with the Services or any content is to stop using the Services. If, notwithstanding these Terms, Points is found liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Services or any content, Points liability shall in no event exceed $1.00. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms supersede all prior understandings regarding the same and represent the complete agreement between you and Points .
We take the privacy of users of our website very seriously. Please read the following policy to understand how the information you provide to us will be treated when using and registering with this site.
The information we collect
You may choose to provide some personal information when signing up on Points . The types of information we may collect include your full name, genre, email address, password and any other information you choose to provide.
How we use this information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including to provide additional features and content for your cards;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Points and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user interests;
- Link with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
Access to your data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected. We may charge a small administration fee to comply with your request.
*This reward program will be possible to change at anytime by DTPCS after testing period about rate, promotion, notification, and etc...